Important for the use of eAIP
Dear eAIP users,
Since certain functionalities of eAIP are connected to the use of the Internet Explorer browser, which will be replaced by the MS Edge browser this June, to be able to continue browsing through the contents of eAIP, you should enable the Internet Explorer mode function in your MS Edge browsers.
Below is a short procedure for enabling and using the Internet Explorer mode function:
- Click on the Options button in the top-right corner of the Edge browser and select Settings.
- Click on Default browser on the left.
- Click the dropdown menu for Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode. Select Allow.
- If you are prompted to restart the browser, click Restart.
- To switch to Internet Explorer mode, click the Options button and select Reload in Internet Explorer mode.
- Click Leave to return to Microsoft Edge’s standard mode, or click Show in toolbar to add an exit button to the toolbar.
We suggest that you do this as soon as possible and start using only Edge to access and use eAIP.
Remark: Other browsers were referenced during tests, such as Opera 10, and Google Chrome 15, but no exhaustive validation has been performed for these. Since correct functioning of publications has not been appropriately tested on other browsers, using other Internet browsers (except for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) is not recommended, due to potential withdrawal of old information that are in cache memory of your device.
WEF 28 DEC 2023: AIRAC AIP AMDT 012/2023
WEF 16 NOV 2023: AIP SUP 014/2023, AIP SUP 015/2023, AIC A 009/2023, AIC B 005/2023, AIC B 006/2023, AIC B 007/2023
WEF 30 NOV 2023: AIRAC AIP AMDT 011/2023, AIRAC AIP SUP 012/2023, AIRAC AIP SUP 013/2023
WEF 19 OCT 2023: AIC A 006/2023, AIC A 007/2023, AIC A 008/2023
WEF 02 NOV 2023: AIRAC AIP AMDT 010/2023
WEF 01 NOV 2023: AIC A 004/2023, AIC A 005/2023
WEF 21 SEP 2023: AIP SUP 010/2023, AIP SUP 011/2023, AIC B 003/2023, AIC B 004/2023
Important: when checking effective aeronautical data, in addition to AIP, AIP AMDT, AIP SUP and AIC, always check the information published via NOTAM messages.
Also, latest valid publications are given at the end of each NOTAM list.
Instruction for use of the eAIP Croatia start page
Subscription and subscription renewal to aeronautical publications for the year 2023
Subscription and subscription renewal to aeronautical publications for the year 2024
Sector 1 | Sector 2 | Sector 3
Sector 4 | Sector 5 | Sector 6
A B C M
Guidance for the submission of FPL
Products and services