Important for the use of eAIP
Dear eAIP users,
Since certain functionalities of eAIP are connected to the use of the Internet Explorer browser, which will be replaced by the MS Edge browser this June, to be able to continue browsing through the contents of eAIP, you should enable the Internet Explorer mode function in your MS Edge browsers.
Below is a short procedure for enabling and using the Internet Explorer mode function:
- Click on the Options button in the top-right corner of the Edge browser and select Settings.
- Click on Default browser on the left.
- Click the dropdown menu for Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode. Select Allow.
- If you are prompted to restart the browser, click Restart.
- To switch to Internet Explorer mode, click the Options button and select Reload in Internet Explorer mode.
- Click Leave to return to Microsoft Edge’s standard mode, or click Show in toolbar to add an exit button to the toolbar.
We suggest that you do this as soon as possible and start using only Edge to access and use eAIP.
WEF 03 NOV 2022: AIRAC AIP AMDT 010/2022, AIRAC AIP SUP 003/2022, AIC A 009/2022
WEF 06 OCT 2022: AIRAC AIP AMDT 009/2022, AIRAC AIP SUP 002/2022
WEF 08 SEP 2022: AIRAC AIP AMDT 008/2022
Important: when checking effective aeronautical data, in addition to AIP, AIP AMDT, AIP SUP and AIC, always check the information published via NOTAM messages.
Also, latest valid publications are given at the end of each NOTAM list.
Instruction for use of the eAIP Croatia start page
Subscription and subscription renewal to aeronautical publications for the year 2022
Sector 1 | Sector 2 | Sector 3
Sector 4 | Sector 5 | Sector 6
A B C
Guidance for the submission of FPL
Products and services