Croatia Control is a state-owned limited liability company that operates in the Republic of Croatia pursuant to relevant EU and national laws
, adhering to the principles and procedures of ICAO
(International Civil Aviation Organisation) and EUROCONTROL
(European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation).
The primary business of Croatia Control is provision of air navigation services (ANS), pursuing the basic principle of a high level of air traffic safety in conformity with the Single European Sky framework.
In compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard as well as with the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011
, Croatia Control has been certified for the following services:
- Air Traffic Services (ATS),
- Communication, Navigation and Surveillance Services (CNS),
- Aeronautical Information Services (AIS),
- Aeronautical Meteorological Services (MET).
Croatia Control provides air navigation services in an open and transparent manner, publishes the conditions of access to its services and has established a formal consultation process with the users of air navigation services on a regular basis, not discriminating anyone on the grounds of their nationality, identity or user class.
Management Board: Vlado Bagarić
, Director General
- Dinko Staničić - President
- Ksenija Bertić - Member
- Marko Nevešćanin - Member
- Ivan Selak - Member
- Oleg Butković, Minister of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure - Chairman
- Zdravko Marić, Ph.D., Minister of Finance - Member
- Damir Krstičević, Minister of Defence - Member